Thanks for your comments on the tree house! My kids crazy love it, I’m so happy ya’all think it’s great too. I’m flattered. The Ryobi Nation website hasn’t uploaded the project for voting yet, and I know you’re all on the edge of your seat to cast your vote… but you’ll have wait a little longer I will let you know when it’s up… I dream of tools! (so not kidding)
The next few blogs will detail out different portions of the treehouse. You can also email me with any questions, it would totally make my day:
Breakdown, I will add a link when I post about the individual project:
- Treehouse: enclosure, dimensions, plans, materials, tools, process
- Platform: modified Ana White plan for loft bed
- Rock climbing wall
- Swing, my favorite!
- Floor cushions (actually not pictured here, but made for the house)
- Book shelves: Ana White $10 Ledges plan
- Stool: again, modified plan thank you Ana White
- All the extras
I hope you check back and find something you can build for your kids. The fun just doesn’t stop. Hey, you’re only a kid once, right!?